Currently Seeking 3x Internal Account Managers - Farnborough
Penguin Recruitment is currently seeking 3x Internal Account Managers with a successful track record in B2B new business development ideally selling IT, Electronics or Telecoms, to a join rapidly expanding IT Solutions organisation at the edge of Farnborough.
The Internal Account Managers will be responsible for targeting new business markets for the organisation and seeking out business opportunities whilst selling across their diverse solutions portfolio of Laptops, PCs, Security, Servers, Storage, Audio-Visual, Networks and Software Licensing. They are seeking individuals who have a proven track record of selling in to Small-Medium Enterprise and can demonstrate the ability to prospect, close and retain business in a 360 degree account management role.
Successful applicants will be offered a competitive remuneration package including:
* Starting salary of £22000-£30000
* Realistic commission of £55000 in your first year
* Full Product Training
* Full Corporate Benefits Package
* Sales Incentives - Free Gifts, Holidays, Salary Increases
* Structured Career Progression To Senior Sales
* A minimum of 1 years' B2B experience selling IT, Telecoms or Electronics on behalf of a Reseller, Distributor or Broker
* A proven track record of working against performance and sales targets
* Experience of cold-calling and new business development
* A fearless and resilient sales character
* UK Driver's License required
* Commutable distance to Farnborough (20 miles)
To apply please email a copy of your CV to or alternatively call Nav Shoker on for more information.
Suitable Job Titles: Channel Account Manager, Hybrid Account Manager, Internal Sales, Sales Executive, Corporate Account Manager, Account Executive, Telesales, Account Manager, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Telemarketing, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive, Graduate Sales, IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"