Did you know that 98% of currency clients rate the service we provide as good, very good or excellent?
This is your opportunity to join a part of HL that has been consistently profitable and has an enviable growth track record. The Currency Service is for private individuals as well as small and medium sized businesses needing to make international payments and send money abroad.
This role is to provide support for the Account Managers and Clients of the HL Currency Service. You will providing support to the currency dealing team to make sure we maximise our potential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide high levels of accuracy when checking bank details, arranging settlement and processing applications
- Answering emails and letters quickly and efficiently and to a high standard
- Adherence to AML guidelines
- Contribute ideas to improve and grow the service
- Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent)
- Maths and English GCSEs grade C or above
- Administrative and client service experience
- Experience in a customer service role
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Client service driven
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to work well in a team, but also use own initiative
- Highly organised
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience and knowledge of financial markets
- Commercial and ambitious
- Able to generate ideas and suggestions to improve the service
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce. As part of your application we would be grateful if you could complete an equal opportunities section. The information will be used solely for diversity monitoring purposes and is not visible to the person reviewing your application form.