A new opportunity for an aspiring or established CTO to join a very dynamic technology focused Salesforce consultancy based in London! They are looking to grow the technical and consultancy team and will need a skilled CTO to steer the ship whilst also bringing new ideas to the table.
They are really pushing their services into the NFP and Marketing areas (amongst the standard Sales and Service offering) and work solely on the Salesforce Platform. You will need strong experience working with Salesforce and use this to your advantage. You will be given the chance to lead key projects, liaise regularly with the board and report directly into the CEO.
You will be expected to have great people skills and be a strategic thinker who can solve problems. You will also need to get your hands dirty if needed with client contact and possibly even some code. You will be given the chance to build the team your way and be involved in who they bring into the business. You will also lead key projects and have a COO working closely with you to ensure the technical team delivers projects on time.
As a company they have dedicated years to developing their reputation and now ready to undergo some considered but rapid expansion to challenge their competitors in the market. They have many influential people on their board and involved in the business. They are now building a name globally and need your help to take the business to new heights.
- 10+ years of technical experience
- Deep understanding and proven professional competency of cloud technology
- Ability to design and lead complex programmes.
- Understanding of change and innovation across borders and cultures.
- Ability to lead technology relationships with major technology companies including Salesforce. Understanding of other technologies and products would be highly beneficial
- A people focused leader who can drive others and has experience managing a team/function
- Great communication skills both technical and non technical
- Stakeholder management experience
- A good team player who can motivate others
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you are looking to join a business that is positioning itself in the market globally and ready for a new challenge then this is for you! You will be joining them at a very exciting time and be given the chance to shape the team going forward.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job