CTO with experience within Digital transformation required to join a leading Digital media company based in Hertfordshire.
This role would be spread over two locations but the main location would be London.
The CTO will be required to improve on internal processes, touch-points with clients and improve the digital experience of everybody they come into contact with through various media.
The CTO will join the senior management team reporting directly to the CEO, You will also be responsible for all aspects of the digital technical delivery within the organisation.
The role holder will provider both leadership and management to the internal IT infrastructure and the internally developed Industry leading client platform - Workstream.
- Accountable for all systems delivery across IT, production and post-production
- Leadership and line management of the Systems Development and Infrastructure Leadership Team, including staff performance reviews against agreed and aligned objectives, communication and dissemination of
- Ensuring the adherence to the technology strategy, business priorities, operating models, procedures and standards across the group.
- Work collaboratively with business and technology stakeholders from across the Group to define and deliver the best technical solutions.
- Technical delivery utilising formal and agile methods, in a dynamic business environment, ensuring delivery is completed within agreed timescales and budgets
- Developing delivery plans, managing the technology risks and issues and plan appropriate mitigation actions; agree the delivery timescales that the delivery programmes will work to
- Ensure that the technical solutions being implemented evolve as the technology market place and group's workflows and operating models evolve
- Demonstrate strong people management and leadership capability
- Mentoring the IT delivery team on a range of subjects including business transformation, service improvement, governance and information security
- Delivering new technology and innovative plans of digital solutions
- Lead the delivery of a service improvement programme including advising on ITIL aligned best practice processes
- Delivering all technical aspects and technological resources of the organisation for growth whilst supporting the technological vision
- Identifying competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the organisation
- Working as an inspirational leader within the business and manage respective teams
- Supporting the senior management in the broad development and possible implementation of security policies and disaster recovery plans
- Understand the clients and customer business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate the business value proposition at the executive level
- Operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, training, certifications, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven ability to use a mix of management techniques, organisational changes, process changes, best practices and automation to set and maintain end-to-end quality standards from developer to operations - and use this to re-shape and improve existing development teams
- End-to-end technical management experience of complex, high profile development projects
- Technical expertise with a demonstrable track record of individual technical achievement and successful delivery in customer facing services/environments striving for operational excellence.
- Experience of delivering through the management of large technical teams
- Experience of managing vendor relationships to deliver integrated solutions
- Capable of technical deep-dives into code, networking, operating systems and storage yet verbally and cognitively agile enough to hold their own in a strategy discussion with both their executive team and their peers
- Experience of the full development life cycle including modern development standards, methods and processes
- Demonstrable people leadership skills; able to lead teams of bright talented technical experts who are in many cases working on larger more complex projects than they would have previously been involved with
- Hardware experience - virtualisation, cloud technologies, storage and Wide Area Networking
Plus a flexible bonus and benefits
- Digital Transformation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job