We have been instructed to locate a Chief Technology Officer who will manage responsibility for and ensure growth of the technical stack of the company to achieve the fundamental growth and in line with the company's strategic goals.
- Establish a technical vision and lead all aspects of the company's technological development.
- Direct the company's strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Manage and control departmental budget
Abilities and Experience
- Exposure to machine learning methodologies and an exponent of AI
- Build and lead the Data Analytics team:
- Hire Data Scientists to drive innovative solutions, customized business intelligence, with deep analytics skills and experience that drive insight across all business platforms and functions,
- Ongoing routine portfolio analytics
- Research areas to enhance existing capabilities, data monetization opportunities, and create an innovative and forward looking Analytics team
- Develop career tracking and paths for the Data Analytics team
- Assess existing analytics tools and techniques, and select best in class tools and technologies to support Data Analytics strategy
- Develop best in class processes for Data Analytics support in the organization
- Provide leadership to ensure adherence to all external and internal Compliance and Regulatory requirements; including a governance framework around customer and client data.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with all internal and external key stakeholders.
- Big Data Analytics
- AI/Machine Learning
- Experience with or understanding capabilities and limitations of Scala
- AI, social media or data analysis experience with an understanding on how to identify and find 'needle in haystack' issues and then form solutions
Excellent salary package available to right candidate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job