Chief Technology Officer (CTO)/ Chief Security Officer
The Organisation is A £1bn+ Global Chemical Company headquartered in the UK with 3000 staff across 32 global locations that is growing quickly and needs Group IT to deliver change, Standardisation and Security moving forward.
Purpose of the Job:
Be a senior/key member of the Head office and Group IT Management team in a fast growing, acquisitive global chemical group going through considerable change, including standardisation, process improvement and implementation of an SAP centric cloud hosted application portfolio
Take responsibility for, lead, and drive the direction, development and implementation of the global technology strategy and rollout programme including; WAN, LAN, voice, video, mobiles/MDM, O365, Sharepoint/collaboration
Be the group's IS security expert/specialist able to design, document, and rollout a new Group Information Security policy and ensure/report to the Board/audit committee on-going compliance status via remote monitoring, KPIs, and an audit programme
The role will initially have a split of CTO 1/3, CSO 2/3.
The key focus of this role is to fully understand the technologies involved, but, to really, have the ability, to influence and win the buy in of all staff across the organisation.
The Company currently have some aggressive deadlines in which some projects need to commence by end of Q2 2018.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop a group-wide/global technology strategy to align/integrate with the business/IT/application strategy
- Lead the development and migration to one integrated secure global wide area network
- Lead the migration of the group from Lotus Notes to Outlook and Office 365
- Standardize the group server, disaster recovery, desktop and laptop operating environment
- Standardize and improve regional/site IT operations and administration
- Build a global IT service / technology delivery capability using internal resources and suppliers
- Ensure technical supplier relationships are managed and service delivered
- Design, document and Implement the group IS Security policy, processes, and products
- Create and IS security audit and compliance function/process to prevent/mitigate IS security risks
Skills and Qualification Requirements:
- Degree in a relevant subject/discipline
- 10 years' experience in a similar global/multi-site multi-cultural role
- A leader and project manager of business, user and IT change programmes
- Large scale programme and project management (PRINCE2 or equivalent)
- An IS Security specialist (ISO27001 or equivalent) with auditing experience
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL or equivalent ) process and procedure standardization
- Office 365 tenancy design and rollout
- Server and desktop standardization using Microsoft SCCM technology
- Can commute to London daily, but highly mobile, willing to travel Internationally up-to 50%
- Professional, consultative approach, work well/fit into a mature, dynamic/challenging head office environment
- Great communication and influencing skills; written, oral and presentation
- Global Network
- CTO / CSO