CTO / Chief Technology Officer - Central London
An experienced CTO / Chief Technology Officer is required by a leading research technology organisation in the Central London area. You will have a very successful track record of end to end product development and will be required to head up various technology teams within the organisation.
You need to live and breath technologies, want to work with the latest tech stack to help them move the products they offer forward. Remote working is a going to be an option post-Covid-19, but you must be able to get into the central London office at least twice per week to collaborate with the business as a whole. It is a role in which you will be hands-on with the architecture and drive the new development. While they are have been established for over 20 years, the software engineering department has a start-up feel about it, very fast-paced, so you need to come from that type of environment, still getting into the nuts and bolts of development.
The CTO / Chief Technology Officer must have proven technical leadership and have previously been responsible and accountable for the development of various technology teams, such as back-end, front-end, QA etc. Our client is open to candidates from various technological backgrounds, but a CTO / Chief Technology Officer with a history of developing with Java / Machine Learning technologies would be preferred.
Key requirements of the new CTO / Chief Technology Officer:
- Significant experience in software architecture and highly technical from a coding perspective
- Proven management experience of large technical teams (more than 15)
- A solid track record of designing, developing and delivering stable, timely technological solutions to meet a business's needs, recognising and adapting solutions based on commercial implications.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, commercial environment
- Proven experience of designing, developing and delivering robust technology solutions in accordance with business needs and requirements
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, in particular, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Experience with web and desktop-based applications
- Management of on-site, off-site and remote-based development teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of SaaS, B2B and B2C solutions delivery
- Be in charge of the development and delivery of all of the product offering
- Lead the design and delivery of products and new features that provide added value to customers.
- Be responsible and accountable for the system architecture, security and the stability of all the products.
- Anticipate and react to technology changes to ensure they continue to be considered a leader and innovator in its field.
- Lead, manage and motivate the development team, to ensure timely delivery of services at a high standard.
As the CTO you will be a natural, influential leader, and someone who has a passion for developing your team. My client is at a very important stage in their development, and they are transforming the way scientific research is communicated across the globe, so they are really on the lookout for someone who can take them to the next stage
The package for this CTO / Chief Technology Officer on offer is up to £110,000 and you will report directly to the Managing Director. Also, there will be an opportunity to work from home and have remote working.
How to apply:
If you are keen on the CTO / Chief Technology Officer opportunity and are interested in joining a leading, fast-growing organisation and play a vital role in the continued development of the company, simply click the APPLY NOW button below.
If you are interested in finding out further details, please apply for the position or contact Matthew.Leach @ circlerecruitment.com Please do get in touch for a 100% confidential discussion, feel free to also connect with me on LinkedIn.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- CTO / Chief Technology Officer - Java
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'