The following job is no longer available:
CTM - Food
CTM - Food
Salary: Upto £27,000
We are looking for positive, approachable and adaptable Managers to join one of the biggest household names in Retail. Our Client is highly successful with a great heritage however recently through the addition of other brands is capturing new customers, accelerating its performance and setting itself up to be the market leader in their sector so there are truly exciting times ahead. They are now looking to recruit top talent to support the business through these exciting times and continue championing their people in the business.
As an Assistant Manager you will ultimately have total responsibility for mentoring and motivating your team to exceed business metrics and expectations across your own areas of the store. You will be encouraged and inspired to develop a capable team around you in order to offer high levels of customer service and build an industry leading team.
Areas you could be accountable in one of our stores include Food, Service Counters, Online Grocery, Non-food/Clothing, Customer Experience and Nights.
- To be successful you’ll need to be an authentic, engaging and uncompromising leader with fantastic leadership skills
- With a proven retail or hospitality background, you’ll get going quickly in one of our stores and feel at home instantly
- An experienced leader, you will be able to manage a range of team sizes through the positive changes that we are going through
- Strong communication skills, coaching and mentoring management style are essential as well as excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Commercial drive and awareness as well as the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement recommendations
- Places the emphasis on customer service and ensures that the highest standards are set and maintained in this field
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As an Assistant Manager you will lead, inspire and develop your team, spending most of your day on the shop floor, making sure that each and every customer is valued as soon as they walk through the door
- You’ll seek opportunities to stay ahead of the competition and react to changes that could affect store performance.
- Lead and coach your team from the front as you work towards team and individual performance goals
- Take charge of everything, from developing your people to managing sales, waste and costs
- Completing regular performance reviews with team members and identifying training & development needs
- To recruit, train and develop your team to consistently provide product availability and responsive, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable customer service
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Blagh, Cloyfin, Articlave, Castlerock, Downhill, Port Stewart
KEY WORDS: Food Trading, Food Trading Manager, Retail, Management, Manager, Team Management, Assistant Manager, Food Retail, Service, Team Leader, Department Manager, Section Leader, Deputy Manager, Duty Manager, Hospitality, Leisure, Shift Leader, Supervisor
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"