The contract is for 1 year with possibility to prolong.
Your work as a CSP Sales Specialist (Subscription Sales Specialist) will be critical in positioning Lenovo as a leader in cloud subscription services. With your superior sales expertise, excellent customer service skills, and passion for technology, you'll deliver exceptional and innovative business solutions that complement Lenovo’s PC and Enterprise products. Whether prospecting for new business, enabling account managers to generate new leads, or providing ongoing support to retain existing customers, your role as a Subscription Sales Specialist is strategic toward expanding Lenovo’s strategic customer relationships. You can take pride in knowing you're part of a global company that's changing the world through industry-leading products and solutions.
As the local Sales Subject Matter Expert for Cloud, with a deep product expertise and a rich understanding of software subscription products, you’ll:
- Perform a detailed conversation around cloud solution (value/usage sales and high-level technical overview) to fit customer specific needs that include Lenovo Cloud subscriptions, services and when is relevant device
- Establish a pipeline for Lenovo cloud subscription offers by:
- calling customers (incumbent and acquisition) to present Lenovo value proposition and drive deals
- owning the pre-qualified leads that will be transfer by telemarketing partner, Lenovo Account managers or Lenovo Business Partners from qualification to the closing of the deals
- Generate sales forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Utilize Dynamics CRM automation, prospecting, and funnel management tools
- Participate on pipeline review with Sales leaders
- Facilitate completion of customer agreements, and onboarding, by working with Lenovo EMEA CSP Supply Chain manager and 4P manager
- Provide 1 level of customer support to provision and consume subscription services, in collaboration with support team, Lenovo EMEA CSP Supply Chain manager, Service Solution Architects and EMEA 4P CSP manager
Training and Enablement
- Educate and excite local sales teams about new business subscription offerings to generate net new leads, by sharing on regular basis
- Attend training to maintain expertise in all of Lenovo’s CSP product offerings
- Attend training to understand company, market, and industry trends
- Work in collaboration with Lenovo local marketing to execute the go to market plans to support specific growth initiative
- Work with Lenovo sales & marketing leaders to define the most appropriate segment/verticals for customer engagements
- Represent Lenovo cloud subscription offer on Customer briefing and events
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience selling software subscription services to business customers, especially knowledge of Microsoft cloud subscriptions is an advantage.
- Experience with solutions-based selling in a commissions-based sales environment, including extensive call-center sales experience, with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Professional communication and customer interaction skills, with experience hunting for business, negotiating, and closing sales
- Outstanding solutions-based sales skills and a passion for technology
At Lenovo we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'