Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Qualified Social Worker's including for a CSE (Children Sexual Exploitation) Team at Manchester City Council.
The client is looking for the following credentials;
1. experience in working with children who are suffering or likely to suffer harm through Sexual Exploitation.
2. Devising engagement and disruption plans.
3. Have proven back ground in deliverying work programmes to children.
4. Have a firm understanding of "what workers" and how to implment this with work plans for children .
5. Be flexiable and creative in their approach to working with hard to reach children.
6. Have expericne in working with children affected by Gany association and previosu skills and expericne of delivering disrution plans
Applications from Social Workers who have previously worked and gained post qualifying experience within such environments are very welcome.
We would ask that applicants meet the following: -
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification and will be registered with the HCPC as a qualified social worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach when need arises.
Manchester City Council are offering an hourly rate of £26.88 per hour (Umbrella) for this post.
Contracts are full-time and offered for a minimum of 3 months.
Ashberry Recruitment work with the majority of local authorities within the North of England and Midlands. Our team of specialist Social Work Consultants are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency career.
Please contact Gavin Wintersgill should you like to discuss these vacancies further or should you wish to discuss any other QSW vacancies within the North of England.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job