CSCS labourers required for long term job in Bristol
Your new company
You will be joining one of the UK's largest national construction companies who are currently working on a multi-million-pound commercial project in Bristol. Their current development in Bath values up to 10 million pound and has an estimated duration of 2 years. The delivery team are therefore seeking to secure reliable and experienced operatives to assist them on this site.
Your new role
- carry out various duties that include moving materials and equipment
- pack and unload deliveries
- assisting trades
- and ensuring site stays up to date with health and safety regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
- a valid CSCS card
- full PPE
- strong communication skills
- good team member as well as the ability to work well individually own your own initiative
What you'll get in return
- Secure work, Monday - Friday
- A minimum of 45 hour of work per week
- Long term work for a reputable company giving you great experience/references
- Weekly pay into your bank account
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'