Early Learning Pedagogue (2 posts)
Post ID CS1526, CS1532
As Early Learning Pedagogue, you will be aligned to one of Falkirk’s early learning and childcare settings. You will work closely with staff to advise and support the delivery of early learning experiences that meet the needs of all children but particularly for those affected by poverty or disadvantage. You will model the highest standards of early learning pedagogy and this will be based on current thinking and research. You will lead staff in the development of an evidence-based approach to learning and teaching. You will engage in practitioner-led research and support self-evaluation for improvement. You will inspire, motivate, support and challenge colleagues in the development of their own practice.
We are looking for an Early Learning Pedagogue with:
- in-depth pedagogical knowledge of learning and teaching in early years.
- proven ability to lead staff in the development of early years curriculum.
- proven ability of leading by example and demonstrable skills to motivate, guide and improve the practice of others.
- experience of working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to bring about improvement.
on-going commitment to career-long professional learning with an emphasis on early learning pedagogy.
You will hold a degree qualification in the following:
- BA Childhood Practice; or
- primary teacher qualification required for full registration with the GTCS and have experience in working in early learning and childcare and/or additional training/qualifications in early learning and childcare.
Applicants should be explicit in detailing the required skills, experience and attributes that you can bring to this post.
Successful applicants for posts working with children or vulnerable adults will be subject to disclosure checks or the new PVG scheme. Applicants must be registered with the GTCS and SSSC, as appropriate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'