Salary: Competitive + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a world leader in the online gaming industry, is looking to appoint CS Advisor (French) to join their team based in Gibraltar.
The successful candidate will have to be a real team player to join the Customer Services Team in order to provide the best possible support to our customers.
This challenging yet exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
• Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via chat, e-mail and/or phones
• Troubleshoot and handle the most complicated and sensitive of customer inquiries
• Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests as determined by internal SLAs
• Take personal ownership of customer requests and provide our clients world-class level of support
• Maintain accountability for accurate and timely assistance to customers
• Maintain security and confidentiality of internal information and customer/account information
• Escalate and communicate any customer well-being issues
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
• Experience working in a Customer Service or environment
• Excellent Customer Service skills with proven quality track record
• Verbal and written fluency in English & one other language
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Ability to handle stressful situations
• Willingness to be flexible
• Results orientated
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Customer Service
- Online Gaming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job