Teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses or other childcare professionals, we want to hear from you.
Work on luxury cruise ships in the school holidays and retrun to your job in term time!
Work on board luxury liners and make this a holiday of a lifetime for the youngest guests on board. If you’re a team player with the drive to develop your career with a world-leading cruise company that comprises the prestigious P&O Cruises and Cunard Line brands, continue reading.
Combine your passions for working with children (0-8 or 9-17 years of age) and exploring the world around us. Become part of an energetic and dynamic team where the focus is on delivering fun and engaging activities.
You will be delivering a wide variety of activities, such as, arts & crafts, themed sessions, game shows, face painting, cookery classes and more relevant to the age category with which you are working.
- Experience working with children within the 2-17 age range within a childcare setting
- Level 3 childcare qualification/ PGCE/ BA with QTS
- Passion for working with children
- Secure knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Professional demeanour
- Enthusiasm and bags of energy
- Co-operative team player
- Competitive salary £1,381 - £1,845 per month
- Sail around the world to amazing destinations
- Food, accommodation and uniform costs included
- All international embarkation and disembarkation flights included
- Add an additional dimension to your childcare experience
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends
- Gain amazing experiences working on a luxury cruise ship
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all employees, volunteers and contractors to share this commitment. This post is subject to the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks, including an Enhanced criminal record and barred List Check.
- Young People
- Group Activities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job