Cruise Travel Consultant (German Speaking) upto £25k OTE £50k - London
Working for this exceptional specialist travel operator you will be a target driven sales person who is responsible for selling cruises as well as additional travel products and services. You will have at least 2 years experience working in a sales environment (inbound/outbound) preferably in travel/hospitality or other industry with complex selling processes.
You will be ambitious, motivated and strongly result oriented as well as possessing a positive attitude, and team player
- Responding to leads from our website, via outbound phone sales activities, email and inbound calls
- Utilise web and other lead / inquiry sources to generate sales and grow long-term customer relationships
- Upselling to higher suites, longer voyage’s, flights and pre and post packages
- Develop customer relations by initiating calls and emails and recommending appropriate cruise packages
- Work directly with the consumers to provide a personalised luxury customer service experience
- Manage a high volume sales-focused workload, meet productivity goals, and optimize the selling process through pro-active customer contact.
- Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale; service existing cruise bookings, and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the customer relationship.
- Sell consultatively, using active listening skills, and make recommendations to prospects and clients.
- Help to develop a database of qualified leads and inquiries through referrals, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Quickly apply new skills and multi-task to achieve peak levels of performance.
- Assist in departmental sales efforts to move soft sailings and last minute inventory.
- Maintain accurate records of all clients and potential clients, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes.
- Proven ability to achieve results and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and CRM tools