A well established, independent cruise company, with a small friendly team are experiencing continued high demand and are keen to add an experienced Travel Consultant with a real flair for cruising to their successful team!
- Taking enquiries over the phone and email for worldwide cruise itineraries
- Using your solid cruise knowledge to understand your customer's needs and ensure you sell the right product for them
- Putting together quotes with the freedom to dynamically package and truly create your customer's dream holiday
- Working to earn fantastic capped commission, based on profit, so the more you sell the more you earn!
- Working on a rota basis: Monday to Friday 0900-1900 and Saturdays 1000-1700, 37.5 hours a week
- Working in a small friendly team so suits people who prefer this to the larger call centre environment
The successful candidate will have a travel sales experience and will have solid worldwide cruise knowledge, either from specialising in cruise, or selling it regularly as part of a wider travel role. Those candidates working in travel that have personally cruised extensively and would love to sell cruise will also be considered.
A competitive basic of circa £15k-16kpa is on offer for the successful person, but the real gem of this position is the commission scheme; if you can sell then this commission scheme, based on profit and not per head booking will seen you earning much higher than your basic. - last years top seller made 35k!!
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any questions, please contact Marie on or email
- travel agent
- tour operator
- travel advisor
- Travel consutant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job