P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a CRT Manager to join their team based in Castle Donnington.
To be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service through leadership of the CRT team, driving process efficiencies and consistently achieve a high level of completion of complaints using technical expertise. To support the vision and values of the business.
- Ensure all members of the team fully trained to the highest standards to carry out their roles at all times.
- Leads by example in all areas of people management
- Sets clear goals and objectives for the team in order to deliver business goals
- Be responsible for all aspects of people management in the CRT team
- Work with and leads the team to eliminate service failures and resolve complaints within agreed timescales.
- Conduct quality assurance checks on standards of complaints correspondence and handling
- Use complaints best practice and ombudsman recommendations to improve future service delivery and liaise with the management team regarding any potential areas for service reviews to take place.
- Ensure deliverable outcomes are achieved
- Ensure that the complaints and compensation systems, policies and procedures are fit for-purpose, make recommendations for improvements and ensure that any changes deemed necessary by the business are implemented
- Use initiative to deliver a positive transformation in complaint handling and continuous service improvement
- Provide detailed analysis including feedback and recommendations when required
- Consistently reviews process to look at efficiencies and works to drive cost savings in the complaints process
- Proactively analyse service data and work with the team to develop action plans to drive positive change
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly complaints performance reports, update complaints KPI’s and provide reports for senior management and Board
- Effectively utilise the Complaint Management System and local trackers to ensure full transparency and accuracy of MI relating to complaints
- Provide feedback to Operational Managers and their teams on opportunities for process improvement. Identify learning and development needs of staff through analysis of complaints or customer insight surveys.
- Effectively deals with difficult and challenging situations
- Build and maintain strong network of contacts across the business to grow own knowledge and seek out support as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key client contacts
- Previous experience in complaints and regulatory requirement
- Strong analytical and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management, motivational and decision-making skills
- Self- motivated and focused on continuous professional development
- Can demonstrate ability to deliver against business needs
- Proven track record of regularly adopting a pro-active approach to customer service and process management
- Excellent experience of making strong business decisions
- Previous experience of actively managing and reducing compliance breaches
- Proven ability to handle conflict and manage resolution
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job