Crop Protection / Cultural Assistant - K051
Our client is a well established nursery specialising in producing shrubs, climbers, perennials and soft fruit with a total production area of 6.5 hectares employing a team of 45 staff.
Are passionate about nursery production?
Can you take responsibility for the irrigation and chemical control of the nursery?
Can you deliver high standards of maintenance and plant health?
- Irrigation across the site, including hand watering and use of irrigation panels
- Implement spray, biological and crop report programmes as advised by the manager
- Coordination with Despatch and Production to ensure complete understanding of crops to be sprayed
- Accurate record keeping of all chemical, fertiliser and certain water applications
- General cultural duties such as weeding, trimming and potting duties where required.
- A relevant qualification in horticulture
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Happy to multi task in line with the business needs
- Good standard of education, literate, numerate and accurate
If this Crop Protection / Cultural Assistant vacancy is of interest please apply or contact the office and speak with Pauline Thomas.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Crop Protection / Cultural Assistant vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Crop Protection / Cultural Assistant vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'