Central Employment are seeking a CRO Manager for a one of the UKs fastest growing and award-winning consumer focused organisation.
Their Digital Marketing team has grown significantly and we are now looking to recruit a CRO Manager to expand the team further. Within this role you will be working closely with the digital marketing team and will be responsible for the conversion optimisation strategy across the group.
Main duties of the role will involve:
- Investigating and assessing customer behaviour across the group websites, identifying 'pain points’, developing test hypothesis and ensuing insight can be delivered from both winning and failed tests
- Support the design of 'new’ customer journeys and optimise existing sites, working with internal teams to ensure all product journeys are consistent, optimised and converting at best in class levels
- Maintain an understanding of the business objective and ensure the customers interests are met
- Report key insight to the digital marketing team to create design, content and development best practice guidelines based on findings from winning test
- Keep up to date user behaviours across different devices in order to identify key areas for UX improvement
- Responsible for all CRO projects from creating tests, developing insight reports and briefing optimal implementations
- Coordinate ordering and delivery of assets from other departments needed to perform new tests
- Support with tagging and tracking implementations
For this role we would be looking for you to have:
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Worked Agency or Client side within a dedicated CRO or Web Analytics, UX or Web Management
- An in-depth understanding of the wire framing and UX process Hands on experience using A/B testing tools (Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize) and a deep understanding of best conversion practices
- Proficiency in using web analytics tools (Google Analytics/360, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, crazyegg)
- Advanced understanding of UX centric design practices
- An ability to work collaboratively with a multi-discipline team
- Experience in a similar role
- Conversion Rate
- Web Analytics
- Consumer Marketing
- Testing Tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'