near Horsham, West Sussex
Salary circa £35,000 per annum
Talent Hub is looking for an ambitious person with skills in Conversion Rate Optimisation to join a company who are market leaders in online training, sold globally to consumers and corporates.
Proven skills in SEO and UX also required for their global website. This person will manage large projects and also day-to-day testing, analysis, recommendations and improvements.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Improve conversion rate
- Effectively manage the program of activity
- Effectively analyse results and make recommendations for changes
- Critical and accurate analysis of test results and well-rounded recommendations
- SEO impact is considered during any CRO activity and any risk mitigated
- Shaping and honing the right ongoing approach for CRO work to ensure continued success
- Effective liaison with appropriate stakeholders to ratify change decisions
- Acting as the primary touch point for external agency work and analysis output and activity
- Shaping and honing the right on going approach for CRO work to ensure continued success
You must have proven skills in the following:
- At least 4/5 years CRO experience
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a Business or Digital qualification
- Managed the web optimisation and conversion for a global website
- Have worked in both B2B and B2C sectors
- Managed external agencies
- Created and developed testing plans with KPI’s set
- Have a thorough understanding of UX and UI best practise and principles
- Be an expert in SEO best practise and implementation
25 days holiday which rise by 1 each year up to 29 days
Penision, Gym membership, free breakfast and a creative working space.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team, creative office and a world class product.