UP TO £70,000
This marketing technology company build their own innovative technology & products and operate as a lead generation company. They believe in both growth for their clients as well as themselves and aim to change how a business finds new customers.
This is an opportunity to working in a growing team with a focus on conversion rate optimisation. The team own the performance of hundreds of landing pages. They are seeking and experienced optimisation manager to work across several of their key brands running the roadmap and strategy to optimise overall user experience.
- As the optimisation manger you will be direct line managing a couple CRO specialist offering mentorship and guidance on both the strategic and technical optimisation space.
- You will work collaboratively with different teams across UX, Tech and Marketing
- You will have full ownership of shaping and delivering the CRO roadmap, working closely with the leaders of each website
- As the optimisation manager you will be driving CRO strategy, testing and gaining actionable insights in order to enhance optimisation amongst multi-channels.
- You will use advanced analytics to enhance customer journey along with this having a strong engagement with clients.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The Optimisation Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Trading and commercial mentality, with testing experience from a strategic perspective and understanding of the technical side.
- Proven experience managing a team of CRO specialist with a mature CRO set up
- Proven commercial optimisation experience using tools such as Optimizely and Adobe target VMO, Google Optimize, Hotjar
- Proven web analytics experience - Google Analytics/GA360, Adobe Analytics
- Client facing background
Up to £70,000pa (depending on experience)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kirsten Swanepoel via the Apply link on this page
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'