CRO Manager - Northants. Salary to £50,000
Our client, a leading manufacturer in the Northampton area, are recruiting for a CRO Manager to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining, managing and delivering the website and mobile optimisation strategies. Working closely with the digital team you will help to maximise the investments in driving traffic, CRO, SEO and Paid activity
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will be involved with:
- Developing a test and learn culture as well as helping to meet digital objectives
- Creation of intelligent, research led A/B and MVT framework to deliver website, app, social platform CTA improvements in conjunction with Optimisation, Analytics and UX teams
- Working in conjunction with optimisation team to create improvements based on CTA conversion results to enable a richer user experience that delivers on key metrics.
- Along with the optimisation team, define and implement the strategy on the personalisation engine within the new platform as another method of driving optimisation and conversion and create a personalisation strategy based on insight developed from within the core engine
- Develop personalised user journeys for the various audience types to help drive conversion results.
- Proven experience and achievements within CRO and personalisation experience
- Strong CMS experience, ideally in Sitecore
- Good understanding of current SEO best practice
- Budget management experience and confident writing reports and preparing presentations
- Strong communicator, able to adapt to your audience
- Experience within the Trade or Home Interiors is desirable
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to join a market leading company.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please apply by return.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"