Central Employment are seeking an CRO Assistant to join a growing and fast paced global performance agency based in the North East.
As a CRO Assistant, you will be responsible for helping ensure accounts meet exacting standards through creation of CRO activity, reporting and optimisation. You will become well versed in our unique and proprietary approach to Conversion and you will help deliver continual improvement in client results. You will show a keen desire to learn and develop your skills working closely with the rest of your team.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation Complete conversion activity providing context and insight wherever possible.
- Attend all relevant Conversion Rate Optimisation training sessions.
- Complete client Conversion Activity
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification.
- Respond to client and client service contacts within appropriate time scales.
- Learn about all relevant tools & technology and become a competent user.
- Become and stay accredited (GAIQ), passing all relevant exams.
- Ability to understand and follow processes.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effective when working as part of a team.
- Competent in MS excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Problem solver.
- Effective communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant field (Computer science, Computer programming, Computing, Web and Multimedia, Media Technology)
- Some understanding of HTML, CSS, JQuery, Python
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of conversion as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
- Conversion Rate
- Digital Marketing