Central Employment are seeking a CRO Analyst for multi-award winning digital marketing and web based agency in the North East. Due to growth within their CRO service, they require technically astute CRO Analyst.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in turning your efforts into real business benefits and we will be looking for someone who is keen to work in an environment where fast pace and change management are key factors.
Previous ecommerce managers or a candidate with similar experience would be a perfect fit to join our Conversion Rate Optimisation [CRO] team, as long as you are enthusiastic and have an excellent understanding of web analytics. As CRO Analyst you will be responsible for analysing current website performance from a design, technical and UX aspect. The role revolves around managing multiple clients implementing changes to test and prove theories.
Core duties of the CRO Analyst:
- Improving conversion rates by developing optimisation strategies
- Conducting cross-channel analysis
- Analysing reported data and providing insights to key stakeholders
- Recommend changes to website content, linking to other factors to improve conversion and click through rates
- Analyse websites using data and statistics to make informed decisions
- Create conversion rate optimisation audits for clients
- Provide precise and clear reporting to explain results
- Use A/B, multivariate and other testing methods
- Work with multiple teams across the company to standardise key findings
- Developing an expertise of testing / optimisation best practices and use this knowledge to champion testing across the business
Background of a CRO Analyst:
- Excellent analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities
- End to end experience of conversion rate optimisation testing
- Ability to build relationships and present findings to key internal stakeholders
- An appreciation for how CRO can be used to optimise business performance
Some other prerequisites of the role include:
- Google Analytics qualification
- Experience in an analytics-based role, preferably in an agency or e-commerce setting
- Excellent knowledge of CRO and proficiency in using web analytics tools
- Conversion Rate
- Web Analytics
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"