CRM TECHNICAL ENGINEER
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative marketing leading software company.
The successful candidate will have a strong IT technical background within a customer facing role and have strong knowledge and experience with CRM systems, ideally Dynamics, Salesforce or Netsuite.
The main objective of the Support Engineer is to become a 'technical expert’ of the CRM integration of the company’s product suite.
Training will be provided on the company’s internal systems and software.
- Install and troubleshoot CRM integrations, add-ons and products to existing CRM systems.
- Liaise with customers in a technical capacity, to help understand their needs and requirements, acting as point of contact for any customer queries or technical issues.
- Act as a technical product expert for the company’s products.
- Strong technical knowledge - CRM systems (ideally Dynamics, Salesforce or Netsuite)
- Knowledge of SQL and MS Office systems
- Be able to manage projects, ensuring deadlines are met under pressure
- Good customer service and relationship building skills
- Self-starter who is able to work effectively in a team
- Highly organised, methodical and able to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of APIs and .Net (useful but not essential)
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
- Microsoft Dynamics