Salary: Competitive + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry is currently recruiting for a CRM Support Executive.
The CRM Operations team is responsible for development, deployment and operational support for processes and platforms that enable the CRM teams to operate. This will involve utilising software to an advanced degree and there is a need to rapidly learn the CRM platforms used by the client, following best practice. Marketing campaign development across email, push and SMS will be a requirement of this role. The role will be a mix of support operations, user training and project based work.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the successful CRM Support Executive will be responsible for:
- Issue Management: front line of support: take ownership of day to day issues and resolutions for CRM platform; carry out investigation of problems reported, resolve where feasible or otherwise escalate
- Provide insight on common issues and make recommendations on how these can be avoided
- Assist in setting automated / triggered and dynamic multi-channel campaigns, and customer journeys.
- Provide assistance with the development and build of specific campaigns to meet business requirements
- Develop and manipulate HTML emails to adhere to industry best-practice.
- Understand and advise the CRM team on recipient list management, data cleansing and audience segmentation topics.
- Work with reporting systems to present the campaign statistics and review areas for improvement.
- Monitor campaign transmission, delivery and response. Recommend A/B testing techniques to optimise.
- Make recommendations to CRM executives and brand teams on ways to improve campaign performance and efficiency.
- Understand the operational requirements that underpin managing multiple campaigns.
- Assist with testing new software integrations, mobile app builds and functionality updates within the CRM platform.
- Maintain knowledge of and put into practice the requirements of Responsible Gaming compliance.
If this opportunity within the fast paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience developing & delivering responsive design, dynamic content and mobile optimized campaigns.
- Experience of email service platforms, (Salesforce 'ExactTarget' Marketing Cloud is an advantage), as well as real-time marketing platforms and SMS/ Push providers in a rich-message gaming ad environment.
- Experience with Litmus and/or other tracking and testing tools.
- Appreciation of cross device / browser / email compatibility issues.
- Working with various data formats (CSV, TXT, XML, ANSI, UTF-8)
- Experience in secure data environment including testing, best practice and encryption with ISO standards.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Organised, hardworking, good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks to a high level of quality.
- Be well organized, a quick learner, and have confidence in their abilities in a team environment.
- Good communication and relationship building skills with an ability to converse with key stakeholders and understand their technical requirements.
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Online Gaming
- Reporting Systems
- HTML emails