£30-40K + Excellent Additional Benefits
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Southampton, Eastleigh and Winchester
This is an exciting role for an experienced CRM Specialist to join thriving communications team within a well known brand. This is a B2B focussed position, ensuring tools meet commercial objectives, with particular focus on optimising & developing the MS Dynamics CRM platform and B2B website.
Your role will involve:
- Maintaining and developing the B2B CRM system (MS Dynamics), making sure that campaigns meet their objectives
- Importing contact data from databases into the CRM system
- Acting as first line support to users of the CRM system and providing training
- Helping to spot and suggest system enhancement roadmaps
- Taking data from MS Dynamics to support sales & marketing campaigns
- Interrogating & analysing data to identify trends & opportunities
- Finding ways to help teams maximise the CRM system, helping to develop new lead generating ideas and working with the agency to create new procedures & techniques
- Supporting the digital communications team in maintaining & developing the B2B website
- Providing first line support for any queries regarding the site & managing the development agency
- Analysing web performance, gathering data on key conversion points, trends & insight
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Experience within a similar role, ideally with exposure to Microsoft Dynamics in a B2B environment
- Broad experience of managing & developing websites, using a variety of CMS platforms
- Eagerness to solve problems
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Full understanding of the Data Protection Act
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM professional to join a forward thinking, fast-paced environment within a pivotal role. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- MS Dynamics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job