I'm currently working with a global IT organisation that builds high performance, security centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on earth. They are currently who are looking for an experienced CRM Solution Architect on a permanent basis, offering a highly competitive salary depending on experience for either one their Leeds or Milton Keynes office (optional for you).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the delivery of a CRM product to a customer
- Support the bid process including design reviews, bid reviews and systems integration approaches.
- To work with the UK Financial Services team in the full life-cycle of the projects and programmes.
You must have the following experience:
- Experience in delivering CRM product to a customer.
- Integration experience
- Financial Services experience
- Client facing experience
This role is paying a salary of between £65,000 - £75,000 depending on experience as well as a car allowance fee and great benefits.
Please apply in you have the above experience!
- Client Side
- Clinical Research Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'