Do you have advanced knowledge of developing systems such as Dynamics 365? Do you have experience in a fast-paced commercial environment?
RSM is a top 10 tax, audit and consultancy firm with a 30+ year trading history, 33 offices in the UK and over 4000 UK employees. We are looking to recruit a CRM Senior Executive in our Marketing and Business Development Team, who will oversee and manage dynamics development and system administration across the business.
What will I be doing?
- Leading on all system administration and providing general technical support for the Dynamics system.
- Project managing the Dynamics development process and delivering enhancements to Dynamics and an internal CRM roadmap.
- Working with business teams internally to drive development and adoption of business process into Dynamics
- Maintaining and enhancing internal Dynamics system processes. Constantly looking for efficiency and functionality improvements.
- Ownership of proactively monitoring and improving Dynamics data quality.
- Assisting CRM Manager in developing cross system data practices.
- Managing the relationship with IT to keep projects on track.
- Supporting the correct use of Dynamics and providing best practice and guidance around business critical processes.
- Leading the Super user programme - driving upskilling and communications via this channel.
What will I need?
- Experience in working with and developing CRM systems, preferably within a professional services environment
- Experience in administering CRM or business intelligence systems.
- Ability to identify business requirements and create solutions in relatively short time frames.
- Working with critical data processes and data sets.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels quickly.
- Confidence to own and manage projects.
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Flexibility towards place of work.
- A keen interest in the business to develop a strong understanding for how the data can be best utilised.
- An active team player.
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'