They are looking for a Business Development Executive to take control of the day to day management of their CRM system, HubSpot and utilise it to its full capacity. To effectively do this you will need to be actively calling new and existing clients on that system, enquiring about current and future printing requirements and updating the system with relevant information which in turn will provide you with Leads and Targeted Marketing.
To be successful in this role you will:-
- Have a knowledge of Marketing and the triggers it creates for sales
- Knowledge of how a CRM system operates
- Ability to self learn from E-Learning Tutorials
- Work as part of an effective team, communicating with your colleagues
- Have an outgoing personality, be ambitious, and enjoy speaking to and meeting new people.
- Have previous experience within a Customer Relationship role.
- Understand Business to Business processes and behaviours
- Have a tenacity to succeed
This is a brand new role meaning that you will be able to come in and develop it as you see fit, what it also means is that if you are successful in this role there is the opportunity to progress and have your own team which is perfect for someone wanting their career.
In addition to a very competitive salary you will receive 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays, have regular 6 month reviews, be able to attain performance related bonuses as well as being able to take part in the many staff functions that are ran throughout the year. You will be require to work Monday - Friday 0900- 1730 but this can be flexible. Due to the location of the client access to your own vehicle is essential
This is a company that is all about their staff and their clients. If you think you match what my client is looking for then please call me on 0161 480 0015 or email me your up to date CV email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job