An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global company in their CRM team as a Projects Coordinator for a 12 month FTC. This part time role will merge aspects of supporting Group CRM project coordination and office administration. Working in a great environment, you will be required to:
- Plan and coordinate CRM projects such as key events, new customer initiatives, DataLab training and meeting with the buying team.
- Supporting the team in running CRM campaigns and building process flows/schedules
- Office administration skills including: managing meeting room bookings, internal and external meeting coordination.
- Team support including travel booking coordination and liaising with booking agents.
This fantastic opportunity would be perfect for someone looking to build on their experience with a well-established company. The ideal candidate would:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in office administration
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to a range of audiences
- Have a desire to work in a fast paced commercially driven team and really integrate into the office
- Strong attention to detail, proactive mind set and a passion to exceed internal customers’ expectations
If you feel you have these skills then apply today; any questions please contact Absolutely Recruitment on