A great role has arisen for a CRM Project Manager (12 months FTC) playing a critical role in the adoption of Salesforce and help realise the efficiencies and growth opportunities across the business.
- You will work as part of the Salesforce Team to deliver adoption and capture requirements for business use cases across various business teams and regions.
- Work with the internal training teams to produce collateral and training environments
- Produce and deliver training content across different channels
- Develop and communicate a training plan
- Apply business and technical skills to asses and diagnose business requirements
- Identify and develop success cases
- Create and deliver routine communications and promotions inline with the change management strategy and objectives
The successful candidate will have
- Strong Project Management experience
- Excellent Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills
- CRM experience - Salesforce highly advantageous
- Marketing/Communication experience
- Experience of eLearning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'