Vitality, CRM Product Manager, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this CRM Product Manager role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
Our CRM Product Manager will be accountable for the business ownership of the CRM platform, ensuring the business makes the best use of the platform, as well as engaging with the incumbent CRM platform (Salesforce) and implementation and support partners.
You will also be accountable for setting the 1-3 year product vision and strategy for the business, and developing the roadmap for achieving it. In addition you will be responsible for defining high level features that are key to the Product’s success and to ensure they deliver the expected customer and business value.
Responsibilities as our CRM Product Managerinclude:
- Responsible for the Business Case for the CRM, working with all business areas to deliver this.
- Owns and manages the CRM product portfolio and strategy for Vitality customer engagement management.
- Assumes day to day accountability for the CRM product portfolio..
- Working with business owners and supporting analysts to scope, plan and translate customer and business requirements.
- Work with the development partner and internal development teams to define MVP and priority features.
- Works with each business area on the ongoing principle to deliver the majority of functionality through configuration, thus avoiding the need for substantial development.
- Works collaboratively with other CRM Owners across the Vitality and Discovery Group as well as external experts to share best practice, collaborate and identify gaps and opportunities for the CRM.
- Works closely with Architects and development teams to understand the technology enablers/constraints.
- Working with and agreeing with business owners on trade-offs and work around solutions where technology constraints exist.
- Ensures communication of service value back to business and service owners.
- Build funding model/business case for new product development requiring additional funding.
Skills and Experience required of our CRM Product Manager:
- Previous experience with CRM technology the Salesforce platform (preferably Salesforce Service Cloud)
- Experience working on a CRM project as a Product Manager, Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Track record of implementing significant change initiatives/projects/programmes.
- Experience of successful product delivery in an Agile environment
- Experience in creating product development strategies and effectively communicating recommendations to management
- Experience of managing all aspects of product development throughout its lifecycle
- A deep insight into technical and digital innovation
- Certified Scrum Master / Business Analyst
- Private Medical or Insurance experience
- Evidence of multiple project ownership
Working for Vitality as a CRM Product Manager you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 13th April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our CRM Product Manager please click 'apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job