CRM Planning Manager
TUI are looking to transform the 'On Holiday' customer experience using CRM activity to drive service communications and develop commercial potential through the sale of ancillaries while on holiday e.g. excursions.
The CRM Planning Manager is responsible for building the selections, personalisation logic and supporting the development of campaign multi-channel templates for the On Holiday marketing program as set out by the Group CRM Managers. You will also provide front-line support for TUI Destination Services and market questions around the development of the On Holiday program and support the forum of cross market CRM Planning managers to optimise activity.
What you will be doing
The role holder will support in the development and build of manual and automated marketing campaigns in IBM Campaign, Campaign Self Service and IBM Marketing Cloud.
One of your key responsibilities will be working closely with the Group and UK CRM Managers deliver campaign workflows and selections within IBM Campaign to agreed deadlines. Specifically this includes the build, testing, production verification and maintenance of the common program ‘My Holiday’. Alongside the common program the role will also support in the build of any other specific programmes, which include additional campaigns in the On Holiday program and any additional campaigns outside of these programmes.
The CRM Planning Manager defines and builds business selection, suppression and personalisation requirements for the On Holiday programme working with both the TUI Destination Services team, local markets and the Group Marketing team to implement programs and ensure User Acceptance Testing is conducted prior to go live. Specifically the role holder will be responsible for
- Build of each individual campaign selection, QA of build, verify data inputs and outputs
- Testing of workflows to ensure the correct set up for each campaign is in place and runs as expected
- Production verification of each workflow to ensure these are acceptable to go live
- Maintenance of workflows supporting the Group Destination Service and Group Marketing team in identifying and resolving issues within campaigns or changes required as per programme priorities
With support from the CRM Designers you design and build all creative templates to support common automated CRM programs across markets. You ensure all templates are mobile responsive, and their performance is optimised across all major devices and ESPs through rigorous testing prior to handover to CRM team.
You also define specific requirements from our CRM teams into the technical teams to enable workflows and campaigns and be able to think of the optimal way of running campaigns to improve performance. This also includes working with IBM to continually improve the efficiency of the campaigns and optimal running of the system.
Lastly the CRM Planning Manager supports a rigorous and robust testing strategy across markets to ensure a constant pursuit of campaign build optimisation balancing sophistication to drive performance with simplicity to drive operational efficiency.
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of IBM Campaign and SQL
- Experienced user of customer selection tools (e.g. IBM, Salesforce, Adobe)
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch)
- Excellent technical skills and data literacy
- Proven track record of developing and implementing multichannel marketing customer selections
- Experience of data driven marketing techniques
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working within a fast changing environment
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"