CRM Marketing - Fashion Retail
£25,000 - £35,000
Do you have an interest in the fashion industry? Why don't you work for some of the worlds most popular brands!
My client are a dynamic company that offer their customers a truly unique retail experience which has paved the way of success for them and lead them to the position they are in now.
With such a strong brand name and customer loyalty my client have been able to invest heavily in building their marketing team and are now looking to develop their CRM team in house.
This role will report directly to the Head of E-Commerce but will work closely with the Digital Leads, including the Digital Analyst. Other relationships include the Creative team (including social media) as well as managing their external agencies.
The key remit of this role is to ensure that the CRM strategy is delivered effectively across multiple digital platforms.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for executing the multi-channel CRM strategy for the business
- With the support of others, improve the data quality and customer profiling.
- Working with the buying and merchandising teams to develop the email campaign plans for multiple existing websites and any future websites
- Deploying email campaigns and reporting on the results and deliver email content to agreed deadlines
- Ensuring email marketing communications are clear and engaging with relevant and compelling content and copy
- Building email campaigns to suit a variety of audiences.
- Use of Analytics accounts and regular reporting, in order to assess performance against business goals.
Essential skills and experiences include:
- Experience of A/B testing subject lines and content of emails
- Working knowledge of email systems, customer database tools and analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Practical understanding of audience segmentation, targeting and dynamic content
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload
- Experience with analytics platforms and a solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Solid understanding email best practices
- Confidence marketing to a large email database
- Desirable Experience
- Experience delivering email marketing campaigns in a retail environment
- Basic understanding of HTML
You will be joining a very welcoming and supportive team where you will truly feel the value of the work you do. A company that full understands the importance of digital and use this as every part of their daily routine.
This is a good commute from Manchester, Lancashire, Huddersfield and Leeds (West Yorkshire).
If you are interested in this position please apply with you updated CV and I will be in touch.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.