E-Gaming CRM Team Leader
£27,000 per annum
Working with the Onboarding, Active and Comms departments you will be part of a team delivering a sophisticated multi-channel, optimised CRM programme to lapsing customers in order to minimise attrition and maximise overall LTV as well as reactivating the lapsed and dormant database with engaging and creative promotions/campaigns.
An understanding of the external market and competitor activity will also be vital in the continuous improvement of campaigns and customer journeys.
- Create and manage automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle email marketing programs relevant to the Winback Base and specific to the eGaming lapsing, lapsed and dormant database.
- Manage, monitor and optimise a continuously evolving suite of bespoke promotional offers to successfully retain early lapsing customers and reactivate longer term lapsed customers.
- Manage reactivation campaigns around product launches and high profile network promotions.
- Utilising customer behavioural data, work with the Campaign Analyst to identify early lapsing and lapsed winback opportunities.
- Understand KPI performance, trends and opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to maximise customer contact and improve the overall customer experience including creating customer segments and micro-segments.
- Working with the Campaign Analyst to understand customer behaviors to ensure we're delivering highly targeted data-led campaigns to the correct audiences to improve retention and reactivation rates.
- React to seasonal & campaign performance requirements to ensure the highest levels of success.
- Keep up to date on market standards with a focus on reactivation activities in the market.
- Drive your team to deliver a successful cross sell programme using Betfred specific and Rinse campaigns.
- On-going reporting and analysis of reactivation campaigns to ensure ROI is achieved and are delivering against agreed KPIs and forecasts.
- Manage a small team of Campaign and Promotions Executives.
- Ensure all promotions, terms and conditions and campaigns are compliant and in line with the Gambling Commission and ASA guidelines.
Experience and Skills
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subject or minimum of 2 years' experience in Digital Marketing, CRM or Email Marketing.
- Interest and knowledge of online gaming and marketing.
- Understanding of the principles of customer segmentation.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Results-driven and commercially aware
- Ability to work under pressure, to precise best practice guidelines while meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and ambitious
- Team player, sociable, can react quickly to change
- Experience working with CRM tools.