Data Intelligence and CRM Manager (6 month fixed term contract)
Reporting to the National Communications Manager, Budget Responsibility and responsible for c£1-2mill budget, you'll develop the CRM programme at a critical time for this leading consumer brand. You’ll be the guardian of the tone of voice, passionate about the written word and have an instinctive empathy with the customer base. Through the implementation of the prospect and customer journey communications programme you’ll develop creative communications through email, direct mail, new formats.
This will involve:
- To manage Data Intelligence, Digital and Marketing Analytics and ensure that insights are acted on by the marketing team and wider business.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the long term strategy for the customer loyalty communications and prospecting.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to adapt the customer journey activities online with the programme developments, considering the appropriateness of on versus off line deployments in each case.
- Take ownership of all your briefing processes to the creative agency and to the data agency, including reviewing and consulting on the data briefs with internal stakeholders. Work with the agencies, provide full post campaign data analysis on campaigns to internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Work with Brand Operations and the Retailer Marketing Manager to improve understanding of the CRM programme, the importance of data capture and the quality of data capture.
- Ensure all activities are within pre-agreed budget limits and consider ROI when evaluating creative solutions and the procurement of all materials.
- Act as the lead contact for Data Intelligence, Digital and Marketing Analytics and ensure that insights are acted on by the marketing team and wider business
- Undertake regular, on-going analysis and interpretation of multi-channel marketing metrics, provide insights and recommendations to optimise marketing spend
What you'll need:
- Strong analytical and data presentation skills
- Commercially astute and extremely numerate
- Experience of or understanding of various statistical techniques
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good presentational skills and credible presence at senior management level
- Good planning, organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and forward thinking
- Excellent knowledge and use of all Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and Access
- Analytical experience and comfortable working with, and seeing trends in large volumes of data
- Experience of analysing of and interpreting Digital and Marketing metrics (including CRM, Content, etc.) and ROI
We are a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and ourselves are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities.
- Business Intelligence