This is an exciting time to join Endsleigh as we have recently announced a number of new roles within our marketing department and are proud winners of the award for the Best Student Insurance Provider in the Insurance Choice Awards 2017.
As a CRM Executive you will be reporting into the Customer Communications Manager and you’ll be part of our wider centralised marketing department supporting all business areas across B2C and B2B.
You will be responsible for supporting the generation and evolution of relevant, timely, appropriate in-life customer communications and a customer relationship strategy that supports Good Customer Outcomes. You’ll need to co-ordinate an ongoing engagement plan which maximises growth opportunities across both our Personal Lines and Commercial business through effective management of customer communications.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities to enhance, improve and optimise the overall lifecycle and customer experience through each CRM touch point
- Understanding customer segmentation and lifestyle requirements at each stage of the customer journey to support the successful development and deployment of CRM communications and campaigns
- Scheduling, testing, and deployment of all CRM communications and input into the selection and targeting of specific customer segments for campaigns
- Reviewing and tracking performance of CRM campaigns against the agreed KPIs, highlighting areas of improvement or success as well as responding to opportunities to improve engagement
- Utilising available external and internal expertise e.g. working with our Data Scientists and Data Enrichment specialists to support the understanding of our customer database
- Understanding CRM best practices and the latest techniques inside and outside our industry to evolve and help maximise customer engagement opportunities at Endsleigh
You will have significant experience in a similar in house CRM role within a marketing or communications environment with good knowledge of CRM systems. A strong understanding of customer engagement opportunities is essential.
Writing and verbal communication skills will be a strength of yours. Ideally you will be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent qualification in Marketing, Communications or a similar field. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple complex activities and delivering to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job