As CRM Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for facilitating CRM duties for high profile clients and helping the team perform efficiently.
You will support the CRM department of the business and will have a range of reactive and proactive responsibilities. This will include creating campaigns, delivery and reporting over various digital medias, mainly: email, SMS and direct mail.
The role requires an organised individual with a good level of grammar and a keen eye for detail.
- Copywriting, building and sending email, SMS and direct mail campaigns
- Brand management of various clients
- Liaising with other departments to ensure everyone is hitting targets
- Report collation to assess the results of marketing campaigns
- Reporting on essential KPIs
- Analyzing and improving retention journeys
Experience and Skills
- Organisation and coordination
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- HTML experience desirable but not essential
- Time management
- Good eye for detail
- Enthusiastic & motivated
- Able to multi-task and meet key deadlines
- Strong grammatical skills
- Team player
- Strategic thinking