Our client is a Gallery that specialises in modern and contemporary art, working closely with emerging and established international artists. From its inception the Gallery has championed painters and sculptors who display exceptional talent, technical skill and intrinsic creativity and with whom they have worked to produce world-class art exhibitions that translate to a global audience.
The Gallery represents a selection of renowned artists from all over the world, including the UK, America, Colombia, Spain, Italy and Russia. With three art galleries in London, they are committed to nurturing the careers of all our artists by offering professional support and providing the invaluable opportunity for artistic innovation.
Through a competitive, annual modern art programme they aim to deliver confident, informative contemporary art exhibitions that are accessible to everyone. The Gallery continues to host a variety of important museum-scale exhibitions, including inaugural art exhibitions of works within the UK and worldwide. The Gallery aims to be at the centre of the fine art world, playing a key role in London’s creative and cultural landscape.
As CRM Manager, you will review the current database and client outreach strategy, creating a plan for future developments, working closely with marketing and technology leaders. The role will include ongoing support to specialist departments and representatives in the coordination and execution of email campaigns.
- Implementation of (Salesforce or other) as a new tool
- Email marketing
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company
- Maintaining the CRM platform structure and architecture
- Customer journey mapping
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as WhatsApp and email.
- Review and develop analytics and reporting systems
- Degree qualified
- Experience with Salesforce and email marketing is a must
- Proven experience with CRM systems and tools
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing, ideally in a similar industry
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- A confident and articulate communicator, capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation
- Good understanding of art and luxury arena
- Highly organised and able to juggle and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Email Marketing
- CRM databases
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Salesforce Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'