CRM Manager with experience of innovating and managing key multi-channel (email, SMS, social) customer acquisition campaigns - activation, retargeting, lead generation and conversion - using CRM technology, business systems and processes (Hubspot, Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, Zendesk, Locker or similar automation / CRM / BI tools) ideally with a background in subscription and/or app-based business models is required by a fabulous, financially stable Fintech start-up with exciting growth prospects, contemporary London offices and a diverse and dynamic staff.
Experience you will have:
- Proven track record in CRM technology, business systems and processes, ideally in the context of subscription and/or app-based business models
- Background in using new automation solutions for contacts via email, SMS and other channels; ideally hands-on experience with one of: Hubspot, Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker or similar automation / CRM / BI tools
- Experience implementing social CRM tools, managing social sentiment and engagement with existing members on social media platform
- Analytically minded and adept at using data to define, build and maintain segments
- Expertise in end-to-end execution of campaigns, activation, retention, loyalty programs, experiments, across a number of sub products and revenue-generating business units
- Excellent organisational skills, comfortable writing and editing copy
- Good communication skills - you can talk to very technical and very non-technical colleagues
Skills you may have:
- Passion for marketing, startups/fintechs
- Ability to talk to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Outstanding Excel skills - you're famous for solving colleagues' spreadsheet problems
- Experience handling large amounts of data from different sources - you can turn data into strategic insight
- Experience in segmentation and targeting
- Experience in Email, CRM or any marketing automation platform
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
This opportunity would suit a well-educated, customer-centric, CRM expert with start-up experience who is used to dealing with changing requirements and adapting quickly to them with ease and professionalism.
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent and contract employment.
- social media
- lead generation
- marketing campaigns
- loyalty programs
- social CRM
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'