Job Title: CRM Manager
Are you a seasoned CRM Manager with an extensive background in marketing? I have a barking brilliant opportunity to work in one of the most innovative start-ups to have emerged in the last decade.
If you have a passion for puppies and would wag your tail at the chance to work for a tech company that pairs pedigrees and pooches with suitable sitters, then this is for you!
The company are London based and like with many of the best start-ups out there, the company put huge emphasis on work-life balance and have a chilled culture. That being said, the company have seen rapid growth and need talented and adaptable people on board.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
The CRM Manager will be responsible for running CRM Marketing campaigns whilst ensuring that the right message is delivered, at the right time and in the right way to both pet parents and sitters across the EU.
- You will work with the marketing leadership team and key stakeholders to develop and implement an effective CRM strategy.
- You will be creative in developing a multilingual, multichannel, comms strategy from customer journey, lifecycle and experience up to large scale marketing campaigns.
- You will work closely with Product and Ops teams to develop targeted CRM campaigns and marketing collateral that will inform customers about new products, offers and launches.
- Have at least 4 years’ experience working in a CRM role.
- Experience using email marketing tools (ESPs) such as Responsys, Adobe Campaign, etc.
- Experience delivering multilingual CRM Campaigns.
- A background in working for startup/scale-up or high-growth businesses along with fluency in languages such as Spanish, Italian, French, German, Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch would give you bonus points also.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with award-winning tech business that are making a real difference. If you thrive in a start-up environment! Or, if you’ve had enough of big corporates and would like to add value to an innovative and rapidly growing business instead then get in touch ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'