We are looking for a CRM Manager to join the world's largest restaurant company, and when we say the largest they truly are, with 30,000 restaurants across the globe and more than a million working together to achieve the same goal.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a strong Digital Marketing team as a CRM Manager, this role offers immediate exposure to all areas of the business including insights into untouched customer data and analytics.
This role will allow you to grow and develop a distinct part of their marketing business within a growing, highly talented, award winning and forward thinking Marketing team at one of the largest best-loved brands in the UK.
As CRM Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Drive one more visit from our known customers through our loyalty programme
- Increase good acquisition to our loyalty programme through multi-channel marketing
- Bridge the gap between the Marketing Team and Technology team
- Create a cross functional working group for better use of data in the business and making this data more actionable
- Using data to improve customer ease on our digital channels to ultimately drive more sales
- Create reporting for the scheme and to cascade this to the rest of the business
- Optimise our below the line marketing to drive better results through test and learn strategy and validate our contact strategy
- Work cross-functionally to achieve a seamless customer experience, from operations, HR, finance and supply chain.
- Deliver insight for the rest of the business in order help drive Marketing initiatives and overall sales
Please apply to be considered!
Charlton Howard is a Trading Name of Talent Point Ltd. Talent Point Ltd and Charlton Howard are equal-opportunity employers and do not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law. No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'