A specialist law firm are looking for a CRM Manager to join their central London office on a permanent basis. In this pivotal role the CRM Manager will support the daily management of InterAction, ensuring user adoption and best practice across the firm.
- Responsible for maintaining and executing the data cleansing/maintenance strategy
- Data acquisition and stewarding - including the resolution of 'DCM tickets’ raised by the CRM system.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports from the CRM system for departments across the firm and for senior management i.e. new business analysis and user adoption
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to maintain a keen awareness of the businesses requirements as they relate to the CRM system - identify opportunities for the CRM and its data to be used to add real value to the business
- Contribute to and coordinate training sessions and teaching materials for propagating CRM knowledge throughout the organisation
- Work closely with the IT Trainer to ensure key business messages are delivered in all induction and refresher sessions.
- Contribute to and support the wider marketing team with events management and related marketing activities
- Manage and send out mailings using the vuture VX platform
- Manage relationships with the firms external suppliers - LexisNexis and Vuture
- Represent the firm at external User Group meetings with LexisNexis and Vuture
To be successful in this role you will need to have previous experience in a similar role within a law firm. If this sounds like you then please get in touch today, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'