SF Group are currently looking for a CRM Manager for my leading automotive client based in Warwick.
This 12 month contract position is in place to lead the handling of the data on the CRM system internally and develop a brand new customer loyalty scheme.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Champion the CRM across central use and the business network, visiting business units regularly to maximise the efficiency and value of the CRM Way of Working
- Manage and support activities such as customer segmentation, lapsed customers, prospects, share of business etc.
- Development of the CRM Way of Working, CRM systems and business intelligence including support of campaign management, sales promotions, incentive programmes and lead generation
- Work collectively with the wider Business Intelligence team to develop the CRM strategy and way of working, taking into account the different business areas within Group
- Report on CRM usage and highlight data quality concerns
The ideal person will be/have:
- Knowledge of CRM, Business Intelligence and Customer Insight & Experience Management industry trends and practice.
- Transport industry, legislation & competitor awareness preferred
- Degree level or equivalent qualification
- Strategic thinker, retail-focused, analytical, innovative & proactive approach
- Sales & Marketing driven, performance focused
- Goal and business result oriented
- Effective at networking, communication & presentation skills across all stakeholder groups including Customers, External agencies, Senior Management & Dealer staff
- Mentoring, consultancy, interpersonal skills, ability to coach and develop others
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
- Knowledge of CRM and DMS systems
This position will pay an annual salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 a year plus car for the relevant candidate. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job