TUI are looking to transform the 'On Holiday' customer experience using CRM activity to drive service communications and develop commercial potential through the sale of ancillaries while on holiday e.g. excursions.
As the CRM Manager you will be responsible for developing marketing programs to deliver business value (engagement, conversion, retention) for the ‘On holiday’ phase of the customer joruney. You will support the development of a set of personalised and automated marketing programs across all markets working closely with Group CRM and TUI Destination Services teams. Maximising opportunities to align them as much as possible and drive a continuous test and learn approach to optimise performance
What you will be doing
In your role you will determine the Roadmap of development for the On Holiday phase of the customer journey. This includes developing user stories and priorities to deliver the On Holiday programme working closely with the TUI Destination Services and Group technical teams to develop the various campaigns.
The role holder will support in the development of marketing programmes and will act as product owner for the On Holiday customer journey phase, taking full responsibility for the programme roadmap and delivery timescales.
In further detail this means the CRM Manager develops and implements a common set of marketing campaigns to drive engagement, conversion and customer retention, balancing both commercial priorities and customer preferences. You ensure content & offers for each customer are aligned to the overall customer & personalisation strategy. Also you define business requirements for new marketing campaigns and work with TUI Destination Services, Group CRM and source markets to implement programs and ensure User Acceptance Testing is conducted prior to go live. Another key contact is the Analytics team to develop overall targeting strategy and rules of engagement, to ensure right message, right time, right channel and right customer aligned to business value optimisation. In your new role you support a rigorous and robust testing strategy across markets to ensure a constant pursuit of performance optimisation balancing sophistication to drive performance with simplicity to drive operational efficiency.
Another element of your role is Performance Reporting. You will interrogate performance reports and analysis to develop action plans to help drive performance optimisation.
Lastly you work on supplier management, having responsibility for managing and developing the relationship with relevant external partners including managing relevant budget and ensure all expenditure is made within budget and with appropriate approval.
What we are looking for
- Proven track record defining CRM strategy and successfully implementing this
- Experience developing and managing a digital product roadmap and product lifecycle management
- Strong ideation skills (e.g. design thinking)
- Good technical understanding, able to produce production level user stories with an eye for detail
- Background in Business Analysis would be idealExceptional customer focus, including internal customers
- Good communication and networking skills. Able to work effectively guiding, advising, influencing whilst also managing the expectations of stakeholders and leaders at all levels of business
- Experience of working in a complex, multi geography, multi-cultural environment
- Experience working using agile methodologies in product development
- Strong understanding of relevant digital technologies, with the ability to harness their potential to drive customer and business value
- Able to maintain strong customer focus while balancing business requirements and goals
- Able to analyse and communicate technical concepts to create practical solutions and influence decisions
- Strong personal impact and the ability to inspire confidence and positive action
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to utilise campaign performance metrics to recommend improvements to campaigns and define new ones
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Work will require travel – including some overseas travel (primarily the Netherlands).
Working within TUI group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. Covering the entire touristic value chain under one roof we employ 63,000 people in over 100 countries and offer 20 million customers comprehensive services in around 180 destinations worldwide.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job