CRM Manager - Calling all CRM professionals! Do you fancy working for a highly successful fashion company? This innovative business is on the hunt for a CRM Manager to join their head office in Manchester City Centre!
CRM Manager - About the company:
Our client is a successful online fashion company based in amazing offices in the heart of Manchester, surrounded by the best restaurants and bars! They are continuing to grow due to their innovative approach to providing very affordable fashion. They are now on the lookout for a CRM Manager to manage digital acquisition and retention strategies, CRM segmentation, direct marketing, data mining and database marketing.
CRM Manager - About the role:
The CRM Manager will join a dedicated Marketing team and drive all the CRM activities across the consumer platforms like Website push, Email, SMS. The successful candidate will be working with a large consumer database and will have the full overview of the full consumer lifecycle, consumer purchase, and engagement. The CRM Manager will have a full overview of the online consumer journey to enhance the marketing strategy and identify new digital acquisition, retention and engagement strategies. There are excellent opportunities to grow in this role and take the successful candidate to the next level in their career!
Roles and Responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- Manage CRM segmentation, data mining, email marketing, direct marketing, and database marketing
- Report and monitor CRM Results, providing insights
- Implement the CRM Strategy and use these to achieve departmental objectives as well as overall company objectives.
- Use effective branding to reach out to your audience on all media channels
- Work closely with the Marketing team to provide CRM insight and influence the digital marketing strategy
- Run post-campaign analytics to benefit the marketing strategy
- Run and manage Google Analytics to report directly to the Head of Marketing and Senior Management teams on CRM activity and performance
Required Skills and Attributes of the CRM Manager:
- Previous experience in a CRM role
- Outstanding analytical mindset to manage CRM segmentation, data mining, direct marketing, email marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge email marketing campaign software tools and analytical tools like Google Analytics
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work cohesively with all the departments
Does this sound like your dream role? Apply today!
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job