Highly reputable leisure business in Hull seeking a CRM Manager £35,000
Your new company
An exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM specialist to join a fast paced consumer company based in Hull. This is a newly created position reporting into the Head of Marketing.
Your new role
You will establish, lead and manage the planning, development and executive of the companies CRM activity. Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Drive the progression to a segmented, targeted and personalised engagement model
- Increase the speed and rate of conversion from prospect to advocate
- Inform management decisions through providing insightful analytics of web and CRM engagement
- Define significant niches and build relevant segments for marketing campaigns
- Develop initiatives to improve and increase the capture of prospective data
- Proactively lead the development of test marketing campaigns
- Develop strategies for improving campaign performance
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 3 years CRM specialist experience with 2 years in a CRM management role within a complex and fast moving environment
- Experience of establishing a CRM role within a complex organisation and for a diverse customer base
- Expert understanding of the role and function of Customer Relationship Management
- Expert on the development and understanding of management analytics including a strong understanding of data and analytic principles, identifying trends to inform insights and strategy, and direct marketing activity
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced and exciting industry, competitive salary + benefits in a company that possesses a great culture and marketing team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job