My Client is looking for an experienced CRM Executive/manager to join there busy team in Peterborough.
Develop and implement the Direct Marketing CRM strategy as agreed with HoA.
· Create and manage an effective email CRM strategy for existing data.
· Feed into the data acquisition strategy to increase the overall prospects pool.
· Effectively manage the cost budget and targets for the Email channel. Drive acquisition volume and value through the effective development of CRM techniques.
· Manage the Email exec, their workload and their development
· Work with internal teams to realise data potential and segmentation opportunities
· Create a rolling test and learn plan
· Liaise closely with editorial and marketing teams on creative
· Analyse email outcomes in detail, using a variety of proprietary software applications. Draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making on next steps and future email/campaigns/activity.
· Report results of activity internally, build, and follow up as appropriate.
· Use and accurately interpret business performance reports to understand and update on performance across the channel and the brands.
· Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that any issues and problems relating to the broadcast and scheduling of emails are resolved in an accurate and timely fashion.
· Offer support and advice on email best practise to ensure teams understand results and how to improve them.
Key Performance indicators
1. Understand and deliver the email KPIs including volume, revenue and ROI targets
2. Analyse and develop the Email marketing strategy
3. Be proficient in the use of Email marketing systems such as Responsys, Mailchimp or other, including data collection systems
4. Have the ability to build, model and execute the Email marketing strategy
5. Be able to effectively manage and develop the Email Exec
Average Problem solving & Analysis
Creativity and Innovation
Commercial and Financial Acumen
Planning & Organising
Competitive and Energetic
Upward Reporting Relationships
Head of Acquisition
Key Horizontal Relationships
Xcel, DMM/ DMEs, Central DM team, CRO team, Brand marketing Teams and Subs Analysts