The Marketing division of Exsurgo is recruiting a CRM Manager for a Multi Channel Retailer.
This is a very fast-paced and values driven company, achieving impressive growth making a difference through their attention to detail.
- Creating, owning and implementing the CRM strategy and roadmap with a focus on increasing customer value, engagement and retention for UK and US.
- Mapping the customer journey across all touch points within the customer lifecycle.
- Ensure all customer lifecycle campaigns are active and optimised cross channel.
- Create robust strategies to increase customer lifetime value, by identifying insights and targeting customer segments with specific campaigns.
- Planning and executing calendar of activity for relevant email campaigns and managing contact strategy.
- Monitoring email, customer data and file performance and initiating strategies to improve.
- Utilise customer database. Identify opportunities, valuable customers and predictive intelligence to drive long term relationship. Identify issues, negative transitions and initiative strategies to rectify.
- Ensure loyalty programme is supported with relevant strategy to increase membership base, retention and programme engagement.
- Work closely with ecommerce, marketing and commercial teams to ensure customers are fully supported.
- Own the customer file and customer relationship and regularly report on customer file and performance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Established proven working experience as CRM Manager, preferably in a retail B2C environment.
- Direct experience of using Faststats (or equivalent) and Salesforce (or equivalent)
- Strong experience at data analysis, RFM modelling and customer segmentation, strong data analysis skills required
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Confident communicator
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills, working to deadlines
- Degree calibre/experience
- Positive, motivated, self-starter
- Creative problem solver
- Team player
If you have the relelvant skill set then please do apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job